FEBICO Selenium Enriched Spirulina A+
Chelated selenium for upgraded antioxidant ability
|Bottles||Original Price||Discounted Price||You saved|
- 500mg*180 tablets per bottle
- A highly nutritious blue-green algae and a rich source of vitamins, β-carotene, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and protein.
- FEBICO Spirulina has highly digestible protein. It has an exceptional amino acid profile, contains all essential amino acids, and rivals animal proteins for nutritional completeness, value, and digestibility.
Major Functions (Indication)
- 1 serving (3g) Contains 230 mcg chelated selenium, meets daily selenium need. Selenium is a component of glutathione peroxidases which are primarily responsible for reducing peroxide free radicals that include lipid peroxide formation in cell membranes. It is also important in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection.
- Reduction of peroxides formed by oxidation of membrane phospholipids breaks the auto-oxidative chain reaction that damages cell membranes.
- Selenium-dependent antioxidant protection of cell membrane phospholipids is synergistic with vitamin E.
- Selenium also has a role in prostaglandin synthesis by protecting the oxidative state of lipid intermediates formed during cyclooxygenase reactions which determines the balance of the end products and whether proaggregatory, pro-inflammatory or anti-aggregatory, anti-inflammatory responses will dominate.
|Main Ingredient:||Spirulina (selenium-enriched)|
|Packaging:||500 mg/tablet, 180tablets/bottle|
People with thyloid problem
Selenium deficiency populations
|Recommended Dosage:||6 tablets/ day constitutes 230 mcg before meals.
Half dosage for children below 12 years old.