Apogen Children Chewable
What is Apogen?
Apogen is not a drug. It's a patented nutritional supplement concentrated and purified from proprietary strain FEM-101 microalgae, a healthful bluegreen algae so rich in nutrients it's commonly called a superfood. It takes the equivalent of 450 tablets of spirulina to make one serving of Apogen, or more than 13,000 tablets to make a single box! Apogen does not kill viruses. Instead, it protects cells by creating a "viral firewall" that many viruses can't cross.
While Apogen is not intended to treat or prevent illness, just like vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements, Apogen's scientifically demonstrated action helps support the body's natural defenses. In addition different types of flu virus, Apogen has also been shown to inhibit a number of other pathogens including several potentially serious intestinal viruses (Enterovirus 71 and Coxsackie virus A162) that may cause illness, paralysis and even death, especially in children.
- Scientifically proven to block viruses from entering cells
- Scientifically proven to prevent Type A and B Flu, and H1N1
- DHA for optimal eye and brain development and function
- Chewable form perfect for children with growing teeth.
- Natural and can be taken daily with no side effects
- US Patent No. US6346408
- Stimulates children's immune system and create a health firewall to protect against influenza virus.
- Apogen patent extraction can help maintain good health and adjust on a balance nutrition.
|Main Ingredients:||Apogen ® patented Microalgae Extraction (APC, CPC, S.G.F., sulfated polysaccharide, nucleic acid, peptide, amino acids, minerals), Lactose, Tomato extract powder (Lycopene), ARA, Microalgae (DHA), Gamma-Linolenic acid, milk powder|
|Packaging:||0.95g/ cartoon-cow-shaped tablet; 80g per bottle|
|Recommended for:||Three to Twelve (3-12) years old children|
|Recommended Dosage:||1-3 tablets, 3 times a day|
|Attention:||Please chew before swallow|