|Bottles||Original Price||Discounted Price||You save|
|3||US$188.85||US$169.97||US$18.89 (10% off)|
|4||US$251.80||US$226.62||US$25.18 (10% off)|
|5||US$314.75||US$220.33||US$94.43 (30% off)|
Continuous usage of Bpogen can prevent accumulation of blood cholesterol and fatty liver. Derived from specially cultivated spirulina which is rich in phycocyanin, zinc, selenium, chromium and other antioxidant elements.
- Numerous scientific studies proved that Bpogen is effective for liver health.
- Specially cultivated Spirulina which is rich in phycocyanin, zinc, selenium, chromium and other antioxidant elements.
- Research study shows that an early continuous usage of Bpogen extract can prevent high cholesterol
and fatty liver.
- Research shows that taking the Bpogen liver capsule in advance can effectively reduce the chemical reagents
that induce liver inflammation and cirrhosis.
- Bpogen can mediate physiological functions and reduce fatigue.
- Bpogen can nourish your physical well-being.
- Specially cultivated Spirulina which is rich in phycocyanin, zinc, selenium, chromium
and other antioxidant elements is proven to boost liver health
- Taking Bpogen can prevent and reduce the lipid accumulation in the liver.
- Taking both drugs and Bpogen combined can synergistically reduce the oxidative stress in chronic hepatitis B patients, and might possibly contribute to the rapid clearance of viral titer and restore of liver function.
|Main Ingredient:||Mineral enriched Spirulina (Includes zinc, selenium, and chromium|
|Packaging:||500 mg/capsule,180 capsules/bottle|
|Recommended for:||Hepatitis B carrier/or patients who are taking hepatitus B viral treatments
People diagnosed with fatty liver (>10% fat in liver cells)
|Recommended Dosage:||6 capsules per day (Suggest before meals)|
|Symptoms||Reduce fatty liver||Restores Liver Function||HBV patients|
|Duration||8 weeks||3 weeks||6 months|