Biophyto® Chlorella Powder (Broken Cell Wall Chlorella)
Helps bowel movement/Enhances metabolism
Biophyto----- Phyto Nutrition Provider
As a nature lover, we grow our spirulina and chlorella in pure mountain spring water.
This unique setting allows our spirulina and chlorella to absorb the nutrients and minerals from the spring water and transform them naturally into many minerals.
Also we cultivate our spirulina and chlorella carefully and at the each stage of production, each package needs to pass through series tests and examinations in order to supply the best quality of chlorella and spirulina for you.
Currently we have:
100% pure chlorella tablets and powders
100% pure spirulina tablets and powders
50%+50% 2 in 1 chlorella & spirulina.
• 100% Pure and Natural Food
• Vegan, excipient free, gluten free
• Cultivated by Clean Spring Mountain Water with no heavy metal pollutant
• Our special “Cracked Cell Wall” process enhances the chlorella absorption rate from 40% to 80% while maintain 100% nutrients! This process has received Taiwan Patent (183428).
100% Pure, Premium Grade Formosa Chlorella
• All vegetable nutrient
• Dietary fiber helps bowel movement and enhances internal body cleansing
• Lutein helps protect your eye from oxidative stress and high-energy light
• Chlorophyll, iron, and vitamin B (folic acid) can adjust body proper mechanisms
• 100% Formosa chlorella, absolutely free of any additives
• Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) stimulates body-repairing mechanisms from stress and toxic substances
• Helps bowel movement
• Enhances metabolism
• Improves chronic conditions internally and stop the growth of toxic bacteria
• Eliminates heavy metal, purifies the bowels and the entire body
• Great help for digestive problems and constipation problem
• A nature body detoxifier
How to Make A Tasty Smoothie
· 1 cup of milk (you can use almond milk or coconut milk) or water
· 1 fresh or frozen banana
· 2 cups of chopped mango and pineapple
· a little bit of ginger
· 1 teaspoon of each: spirulina, chlorella, Apogen, psyllium husk
You can add honey to make the smoothie sweet
chop the banana and put into blender with 1 cup milk. Blend it.
Add 2 cups of chopped mango and pineapple and blend again
Add spirulina, chlorella, Apogen, psyllium husk, and ginger and mix until fully blended.